The incumbent is responsible for:-
- Work with shared service centre on processing and payments of vendor invoices including but not limited to scanning of documents, checking of accounting codes, obtain payment approvals from user department.
- Monitor, control and update budget allocations and expenses.
- Maintenance of vendor records in SAP.
- Work with Logistics Department on receipt of goods from factories.
- Issuance of Purchase Orders to vendors and process good returned.
- Perform reconciliations for vendors’ statements of account and for audit confirmations.
- Compile documents and process payments for local and overseas vendors.
- Prepare monthly inventory management reports and answer stock related queries from business departments.
- Check Bottom Price requests and upload into SAP.
- Prepare management and financial reports for and handle enquiries from Headquarter.
- Prepare GST returns and maintain relevant supporting documents for GST / ASK audit purpose.
- Compile data for Department of Statistics submissions.
- Compile and compute monthly salesman commissions and incentives and maintain commission program in SAP.
- Be involved in month-end and final year end closing procedures, fiscal stock counts, statutory audits and compilation of fiscal budgets,
- Back up for other accounting duties, where necessary.
- Preferably with Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification with ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA.
- Preferably with over 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Computer literate, strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player, meticulous and analytical.