About the Client
Our client is an internationally recognised brand well rooted in over 60 countries.
About the Role
- Draws up the Marketing Plan annually together with Director of Sales & Marketing of the hotel.
- Ensures that the plan is adhered to and monitors its progress.
- To update the plan if necessary (quarterly).
- Oversees the administration of his/her team:
- Internal communications (hotels/sales)
- Filing system.
- Office flow system
- Inventory control
- Personnel control in his/her department
- Comprising monthly “M. I. S. Report”, Sales & Marketing Highlight Summary of all segmentation, Sales Activities, Competitor Analysis, and Market Share Analysis.
- Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing to conduct annual appraisal of the team.
About the Person
- You must have prior ADOS experience in a Singapore hotel with a large inventory
- Strong in the corporate market segment with a good hold on leisure and MICE segments
- Able to work and oversee a large team
- Works well under pressure and have a past track record of producing results and meeting targets
- An effective communicator across all levels
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to resolve and provide solutions to challenges
- A strong team player and mentor