- Undertake research as required to compile prospect's lists.
- Accounts manage, including compiling and producing progress reports, with support from the business development team.
- Maintain up to date and accurate paper and electronic files
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of clients and build relationships with service managers in order to research, design, write and submit detailed bids.
- Account manage and build relationships with relevant funders ensuring all donors are canvassed in aThe Role
- At least two years’ experience working in a bid writing role
- IT literate with strong administrative skills (manual and computerised).
- Experience in collating monitoring information for reports
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills including the ability to write briefs, reports, proposals and correspondence.
- Flexible, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner under minimal supervision.
- Experience of working independently to drive and deliver multiple projects.
- Experience of building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues and the wider community
- Ability to plan and organise a varied and busy workload, including handling conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good numeracy skills