About the Client
Our client is a globally recognized luxury brand and is well established in Singapore.
About the Role
This role will oversee multiple properties located in Singapore and will be reporting into the respective General Managers. To oversee the functions of marketing communications and public relations of the cluster properties. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies and activities, external and internal, as well as the management of a high performing culture withing the team.
About the Person
- A recognized degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or Mass Communications
- 5 to 8 years in a leadership capacity
- Prior cluster luxury experience will be a benefit
- Experience must include strategic planning, communications planning and management, marketing and media relations across multi-brands and multi-national markets.
- Excellent leadership capabilities and experience to drive a vision
- Ability to think creatively and strategically with strong analytical and organizational skills
- A strong communicator with excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal skills
- People development with the ability to evaluate performance and potential and manage succession planning