About the Company
Are you looking to develop your career in marketing and learn more about the inner workings of e-commerce? Do you have a keen interest in exploring new ways to reach out to consumers, and fun innovative ways to engage them? Then you could be the right fit for us!
Who are we and what do we do?
Kohepets is the largest premium online pet food & supplies store in Singapore; we take petcare very seriously and are always striving to provide the best experience for customers! As one of the fastest growing pet shops in Singapore, we pride ourselves on always being innovative.
About the Role
What will you do?
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to conceptualize ideas, plan campaigns and help execute them. There will be many opportunities to learn and develop skills which can contribute to your career.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Copy-writing for products, brands, etc.
- Carrying out administrative duties / data entry tasks as assigned:
- Assisting with the uploading and updating of products online.
- Assisting with promotional updates online.
- Managing online social media platforms and engaging with our target audience.
- Developing and executing marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Developing and implementing new brand-centric marketing strategies.
- Liaising and maintaining good relationships with our partners, suppliers and influencers.
- Assisting in organizing & executing offline and online events.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in various tasks pertaining to sales and marketing.
About the Person
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who is self-driven, proactive, empathetic and responsible! Bonus points if you are creative, passionate about pets and have a cheerful & bubbly disposition. Most importantly, you will need to have excellent command of English (spoken & written) and be eager to learn.
- As a Marketing Executive, you will be expected to have some basic leadership skills and be able to assist in managing multiple projects. Candidates with potential will be offered career growth opportunities as the company expands.
- You are encouraged to apply even if you are a fresh University graduate! Relevant work experience and/or qualifications in marketing are preferred, but not a must.
- Minimum requirement: University graduates.