About the Company
Do you love events? Do you love challenges? Are you a great team player? Are you the person who can suggest the best way to work out the current projects/ initiatives? Do you enjoy working in a Fast-Paced team environment? If so, Lighthouse wants to speak to you.
Lighthouse Independent Media, a fast growing, global media and events company is looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, outgoing and enthusiastic Project Executive to support at our award-winning conferences, awards ceremony, training workshops and more...
By joining Lighthouse you will be rewarded with competitive salary package, regional exposure and the type of career opportunities only a growing company like Lighthouse can provide.
About the Role
We are open to applicants of all ages, all qualifications and all types of experiences. Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Research new sales leads and promote company products and services
- Manage and conduct inbound, outbound calls and handle enquiries
- Maintain client database
- Manage pre and after-sales actions
- Participate in industry events to support, network and tap into potential referral businesses
About the Person
- Fresh graduates are welcome (no related working experience required but must be passionate about events)
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua and/ other languages is a plus)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Attentive to details and as a good team player
- Immediate available is preferred
- We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please PM me with the detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries. We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.