- Manage progress of key client projects for the company. This includes enterprise solutions built on blockchain and other related tech projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and implement detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Facilitate interaction and tasks of various parties involved in projects.
- Promote project practices and ensures they are being adhered to by project team.
- Ensures timely delivery of projects and efficient use of resources.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience in project management for enterprise technology solutions.
- Familiar with Agile Method.
- Experience or interest in blockchain a plus.
- Certification in Project Management a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience .
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Willing to take ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Open to exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.