In a world where we are constantly urged to out-do our performances, health concerns, stress levels, and constant distractions are on the rise. Given this context people often fail to see the connection between a healthy body, stable mind and vibrant spirit, which are essential elements of a “BALANCED” life.
aQieve was founded in October 2018 with the objective of raising awareness of, promoting the practice of a “BALANCED” lifestyle and creating a platform for individuals to achieve their best self.
As the Sales & Business Development Manager (Singapore / Jakarta), you will be responsible for all sales and business development activities in South East Asia. Your responsibilities will include:
- Research and compile list of companies who could be possible sponsors for aQieve’s “Life by Laila” TV Program, the aQieve festival and the aQieve Best Awards ceremony.
- Follow a regular sales cycle to contact the list of potential companies and present the sponsorship and advertising opportunities in an effective way. Negotiate the terms and conditions and close deals.
- Ensure sustained growth through driving profitable sales revenue - establish growth targets and KPIs to measure success and report these on a monthly basis
- Maintain proper sales funnel approach and documentation for tracking the sales prospects
- Assist the marketing team to ensure that the aQieve brand is presented as per company guidelines and appropriate local nuances
- Develop a network of contacts so that the business can be promoted to all external parties
- Build relationships in key industries segments like Fitness, Nutrition, Health, Mindfulness and Spirituality, etc.
- Manage Key Client relationships and coordinate the sponsorship commitments with the marketing and production teams.
- Serve as the point of contact for sponsors when they attend aQieve events.
- 3-8 years of relevant experience in TV / Media industry
- Existing network of potential clients in media, events and TV in South East Asia
- Successful experience managing client relations with major or complex accounts
- Excellent communication and presentation (verbal/ written) skills
- Self-managed and proactive - ability to work under minimal supervision
- A team player with a ‘can do’ spirit & strong sense of resilience
- Good to have – experience in the fitness industry
- Salary consists of variable component along with base salary
- The role is based in Singapore / Jakarta