- Promote and sell mainly decorative product to specific, potential and corporate customers by introducing new products, promoting existing product and monitor on projects in accordance to specification so as to achieve the budgeted sales and increase market shares.
- To assist the Manager/Senior Sales Executive by planning, executing, monitoring and ensuring the targeted projects are specified with Jotun products in the BQ.
- To provide customers with color scheme consultancy services by furnishing them with good color combinations, meeting their dateline and requirements. Ultimately, it serves to ensure that the recommended Decorative paint systems and color scheme are approved and specified in the tender documents.
- To carry out regular site inspection to ensure customers are using Jotun product as per specification.
- To ensure close follow up on existing and/or new project from BCI and necessary update on the project status as required by superior.
- To organize and perform paint school classes to Architect/Consultant, Developer, Contractor, Applicator as per requirement by the company and customer.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Successful candidate will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor