About the Company
Our client has been at the forefront of exceptional service for nearly 20 years. Their mission is to be the world's most trusted service platform.
Since 1998 they have combined always-on, personalised, premium, and specialist knowledge - with world class expert-led customer service -and continuous innovation in technology.
Today, our client serves millions of members in 35 countries around the world, working with more than 40 corporate partners, from 20 offices located in the most important wealth centres.
About the Role
Your role will be to support the Strategic Partnerships team (Commercial Team) in researching, analysing and negotiating commercial agreements that are needed to deliver the highest quality and best value service to its members. As Strategic Partnership Manager you will be responsible to source, build and maintain relationship with a variety of suppliers, from Hotel, Residence, Villa, DMC, Tour Operators, and other ground travel related services. You will be responsible for researching the relevant markets, engaging with current and new suppliers, and helping deliver the commercial strategy.
About the Person
- 5* hotel background is highly desirable with a strong drive to succeed to the overall company need
- Understanding of the OTA distribution, wholesaler net rates structure, concierge and luxury operating model
- Can work on multiple projects and sourcing suppliers according to the company needs
- Be flexible and adaptable to change of priorities and complete within the given timeframe. The ability to work in a fast-paced team, prioritising a busy workload, multiple projects, partner meetings and travel
- Able to develop and implement new negotiation ideas and to think outside the box
- An understanding of hotel and service distribution and inventory management
- Ability to work flexible hours and regularly travel internationally
- A positive and enthusiastic approach and the willingness to be hands on
- Demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities for business growth
- Highly analytical with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken. Fluency in an additional Asian language is highly desirable